Re: Videoteam Sprint in Paris, November 4-6th 2011

[ adding debconf-video to Cc: ]

On Tue, Dec 13, 2011 at 01:07:45PM +0000, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> * Stefano Zacchiroli <leader@debian.org> [2011-10-03 13:47]:
> > > Please note and approve the videoteam sprint described at
> > > http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/Videoteam/Sprint2011|Videoteam
> > >
> > > Based on http://www.doodle.com/rbxyq2dyqdm7qeng I expect 5-8
> > > contributors from abroad and would like to request 1000 € for these
> > > people travel funding.
> >
> > I hereby pre-approve using 1000 € of Debian money for the Video team
> > sprint.
>
> Can someone tell me if this sprint took place and whether we should
> expect requests for reimbursements.

The sprint did happen, (see also [1], where I've mentioned it).  The
report is pending, as well as the final budget --- Holger only mentioned
some tentative numbers to me, before they were final). I expect
reimbursement requests to start coming shortly after the report.

Holger, or anyone else from the video team, do you have a final budget
for Martin, with his Auditor hat on?

Many thanks in advance,
Cheers.

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2011/12/msg00000.html