The raidctl command

Dear Team,

I have some good progress to call, while installing Sparc64 on Sun Fire
v440 servers.

The first server fitted with 2 34GB disks. There's is nothing special
while installing, I just used /dev/sda, freeing /dev/sdb.

Because i am from the Netherlands, the installer needs a mirror host,
so set just, deb.debian.org, and changed the dir to debian-ports.

Almost after installing i start a chroot, and run # systemctl enable se
rial-getty@ttyS0.service, to be sure ttyS0 does workout.

It boot Debian well with the default Silo.

After finish up installing, and poweroff, i inserted 2 extra old 139GB
disks into the other trays. But OBP does not sees them as target disks,
but volume. That's new for me now, but nice to find out.

{3} ok probe-scsi-all
This command may hang the system if a Stop-A or halt command
has been executed.  Please type reset-all to reset the system
before executing this command.
Do you wish to continue? (y/n) y

/pci@1f,700000/scsi@2,1
/pci@1f,700000/scsi@2

Target 0
  Unit 0 Disk HITACHI DK32EJ36NSUN36G PQ0B 71132959 Blocks, 34732 MB
Target 1
  Unit 0 Disk SEAGATE ST336607LSUN36G 0507 71132959 Blocks, 34732 MB
Volume 2
  Unit 0 Disk LSILOGIC1030 IM IM1000 286511104 Blocks, 139898 MB

{3} ok select /pci@1f,700000/scsi@2
{3} ok show-volumes
Volume 2  Enabled  Resync In Progress  Degraded Mode  286511104 Blocks,
139898 MB
Disk 0 Primary
Channel 0 Target 3 FUJITSU MAP3147N SUN146G0501
Disk 1 Secondary  Out Of Sync
Channel 0 Target 2 FUJITSU MAP3147N SUN146G0501

The question, within Debian. How do i get Unit 0 & 1 also into a volume
like 2. I read up, Solaris does a command # raidctl.

Anyone experience? I am sure, i need to reinstall after that.

Thanks,

Frnas van Berckel