Re: New working sparc64 netinst image

John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
On 12/29/2015 06:51 PM, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
Still doesn't work really.

Ok, this seems to be a problem with the network configuration of
my qemu setup. Can anybody report back who sits in front of real
hardware?

Damn- can anybody remind me how to get at the OBP settings from inside Solaris? I've got an Netra-20 reserved for this but it's auto-booting and I don't have a USB Sun keyboard with a Stop key.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk