Re: Creating sparc64 installation images

I think they were sent but might not have gone in

look at http://yum.oracle.com/repo/linux_sparc64/latest/silo-1.4.14-4.0.18.el6.src.rpm

%changelog
* Wed Mar 25 2015 Philip Copeland <philip.copeland@oracle.com> 1.4.14-4.0.18
- During the package install silo is unpacked but no config file
  exists leading to a error in the install log which is *cosmetic*
  Mild alteration to check for the default config file

* Wed Mar 11 2015 Philip Copeland <philip.copeland@oracle.com> 1.4.14-4.0.17
- force silo to rebuild the sector lists for itself after an update
  without this, the .b files where occasionally moving rather than
  being overwritten in place leading to failed boots (SIProgram..)

* Thu Feb 19 2015 Philip Copeland <philip.copeland@oracle.com> 1.4.14-4.0.16
- We can use GPT now but we need to stop silo complaining about
  label magics.
- Use git in the specfile if needed