Re: notker: Sunfire T2000 hosted at brown.edu: for sparc64?

Adrian,

https://parisc.wiki.kernel.org/index.php/How_to_create_Debian_unstable_i
> so_images

i currently running reprepro as mentioned on that page, not sure i'll be able to advance past bootloader, but i'll try.
By the way, last spring (i.e. about 9 month ago), i did managed to get mini.iso (built with sparc64) from debian unstable, but i can't remember why i can't install with it (either problems with disk driver sunvdc or network sunvnet).

I'll post another email, when reprepro finished and what problems do i have...