Re: Creating sparc64 installation images

John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
On 12/24/2015 11:35 AM, Mark Morgan Lloyd wrote:
As a slight aside, what's the situation with SILO booting Solaris these
days?

I have no idea but you can just try it yourself, here is the most
current version of silo:

http://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/davem/silo.git

I'm not in a position to try this right now, but the last time I looked at it- Spring 2014- it required ufsboot which is no longer shipped with Solaris.

I'll come back to this one presently but it really needs input from somebody who knows both OSes.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk