Re: Creating sparc64 installation images

John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
On 12/23/2015 02:31 PM, Frans van Berckel wrote:
How is that a chicken and egg solution when we have been building
sparc64 packages over the last years? We can create a bootable
sparc64 ISO image, we have all the tools we need.
So what's the question left?

As I said in my initial mail to the list, there are still some issues
in Helge's image build process that need to be resolved which arise
because we're building an ISO for an unofficial port.

For example, it gets tricky because silo and silo-installer are no
longer in the official Debian archives and therefore have to be
added manually.

As a slight aside, what's the situation with SILO booting Solaris these days?

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk