Re: Re: Creating sparc64 installation images

On Wed, Dec 23, 2015 at 09:09:58AM +0000, Mark Morgan Lloyd wrote:
> I don't think I can usefully help since I'm too far down the Debian
> management/development learning curve (and have rather a lot of other stuff
> on my plate), but could you give us a pointer to where the netinst image can

Me too - exacly the same situation at the moment.

> be found, compatible hardware, what sources.list should be, and where
> testers should report issues.

I have installed sparc hardware since over 10 years only via netboot images
and may try a few basic netinst tests on Enterprise class systems if that
would help.

Thanks for all the work and merry X-mas,
 Hermann

--
Netzwerkadministration/Zentrale Dienste, Interdiziplinaeres
Zentrum fuer wissenschaftliches Rechnen der Universitaet Heidelberg