Re: Creating sparc64 installation images

John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
On 12/23/2015 10:09 AM, Mark Morgan Lloyd wrote:
but could you give us a pointer to where the netinst
image can be found, compatible hardware, what sources.list should be,
and where testers should report issues.

There are no ISO installations images for sparc64 yet that I know of.
This is why we are currently working on creating these. I was referring
to the existing installer images which Helge Deller created for the
Debian alpha and hppa ports [1].

Yes, but I thought you said there was a netinst image.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk