Samba FTBFS - no idea why

Hi!

We're having a problem with samba which fails to build from source
randomly because it cannot download a stylesheet during build:

Checking for stylesheet
http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/manpages/docbook.xsl
: not found

Apparently, this works on sompek/sompek2 [1] but not on the other
buildds [2] and frankly, I have absolutely no idea why.

The missing stylesheet results in manpages not being built and
eventually, the build failing completely:

#Remove unused vfstest manpage as there is no more vfstest apparently
rm /«BUILDDIR»/samba-4.1.21+dfsg/debian/tmp/usr/share/man/man1/vfstest.1

If anyone can figure out what's wrong, I'd greatly appreciate that
because samba has a couple of important reverse dependencies
like LibreOffice which is a transitive reverse dependency.

Adrian

https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=samba&arch=sparc64&ver=2%3A4.1.20%2Bdfsg-1&stamp=1443023396
https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=samba&arch=sparc64&ver=2%3A4.1.21%2Bdfsg-1&stamp=1447611288

--