QLogic PTI firmware

What's the recommended way to get the isp1000.bin file required by the qlogicpti module? I can't find it on Debian and in the end converted the one at http://fxr.watson.org/fxr/source/firmware/qlogic/isp1000.bin.ihex which looks at though it's from one of the BSDs.

I've got a (non-critical) E4500 here with a D1000 JBOD, I appear to be able to crash 3.2.35 if the controller's stressed by e.g. 12x jobs each running dd to wipe a disc.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk