Re: [http://wiki.debian.org/Sparc64] multistrap problem
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: [http://wiki.debian.org/Sparc64] multistrap problem
- From: Vágó Tibor <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2011 11:14:23 +0200
- Message-id: <4DE8A5EF.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <4DDCF2F9.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
Now there are ~40 packages depends on perlapi-5.10.1:
$ lzfgrep -c "perlapi-5.10.1" Packages.lzma
There are ~360 packages depends on perlapi-5.12.3:
$ lzfgrep -c "perlapi-5.12.3" Packages.lzma
But I can't find perlapi package in the repo:
$ lzfgrep -c "Package: perlapi" Packages.lzma
2011-05-25 16:10 keltezéssel, Frans van Berckel írta:
I was started to testing Sparc64 port of Debian for several months ago.
When squeeze comes out something was changed and now I can't bootstrap
Sparc64 port too.
The following packages have unmet dependencies:
liblocale-gettext-perl : PreDepends: perlapi-5.10.1 but it is not
E: Broken packages
apt download failed. Exit value: 100
How can I resolve this false dependency?
True, I have seen this error some week a go, as well. I wasn't able te
solve the problem, but found out there a switch going on perl 5.12 now.
Good to know they did build the sparc64 version in the past weeks.
It's about the tasksel depending on liblocale-gettext-perl.
Hope someone is able to step in, to check what goes on in ports.
Frans van Berckel