Installation of squeeze using cd freezes after main menu

Hello

I tried to install Debian squeeze with the "weekly-builds" 19-Jul-2010
and 26-Jul-2010 on Sparc hardware (sun blade 100) and the installer
freezes after show the "main menu" blue screen: the keyboard doesn't
work and the only solution is perform a hard reboot (power off)

I tried different USB keyboards and I have the same problem.

But if I try with Debian release 5.0.5 the system install and works well.

I would appreciate any help.

Environment: Sun blade 100, Type 6 usb keyboard, OpenBoot 4.3, 128 MB ram

--
J Mauricio Mejia Vargas - b0r0las
Linux User # 381752