Doubt in NPTL

Hi all!

  How can I enable NPTL in Debian SPARC version? Here my configs:

# cat /proc/version
Linux version 2.6.18-6-vserver-sparc64 (Debian 2.6.18.dfsg.1-24) (dannf@debian.org) (gcc version 4.1.2 20061115 (prerelease) (Debian 4.1.1-21)) #1 SMP Sat Dec 27 16:13:09 UTC 2008

# getconf GNU_LIBPTHREAD_VERSION
linuxthreads-0.10

I´ve located a libc6-sparc64 package provided by apt-get. Reading on the google (http://www.ilikespam.com/blog/how-to-enable-native-posix-threads-on-debian-sarge), this package provides NPTL to the 2.6* kernels (correct me if I´m wrong).

After installed that and restart the vserver host phisical machine (not the vserver guest), the result of getconf GNU_LIBPTHREAD_VERSION is the same -> linuxthreads-0.10

Can anyone help me?

--
Att.
Bruno Galindro da Costa