Re: Ultra1 does not boot after kernel upgrade to 2.6.26

On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 10:40:31AM +0200, Donatas.Ciuksys@mif.vu.lt wrote:
> Well yes, module esp is in /etc/initramfs-tools/modules (and initrd
> image is rebuilt), but this does not help.
>
> I had similar problems upgrading from Debian 3 to etch, and resolved
> them by adding esp to modules. I was running etch with kernel 2.6.18 (so
> did not expected that 2.6.26 will have problems). So here we have
> different kind of problem.

Is the module actually loaded when you get into the busybox shell?
Try 'lsmod' or 'cat /proc/modules' to check. If it's not loaded, try
'modprobe esp', make sure that it's loaded, and exit busybox shell to
continue the boot. If it is, does anything related to esp show up in
the 'dmesg' output?

Best regards.