Request for a rebuild of fslview package

Hi all,

[ Please CC me, as I'm not subscribed to this list. ]

one of my packages failed to build on sparc some time ago, due to
missing build-deps.

http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.cgi?&pkg=fslview&ver=3.0%2B4.0.2-2&arch=sparc&stamp=1195437172&file=log

it says:

  libqwt-dev: Depends: libqwt4c2 (= 4.2.0-4) but it is not going to be installed
              Depends: libqt3-mt-dev but it is not going to be installed
  libvtk5-qt3-dev: Depends: libvtk5-qt3 but it is not going to be installed
  qt3-apps-dev: Depends: libqt3-mt-dev but it is not going to be installed
E: Broken packages

Meanwhile this problem is solved and those packages are available now.

The missing binary package for sparc prevents libniftiio (src:nifticlibs) to
enter testing and this in turn also blocks:

 dicomnifti
 fslview
 libmdc2
 libmdc2-dev
 medcon
 python-nifti
 xmedcon

I posted this problem to debian-devel [0] and was suggested to ask for a
give-back on this list [1]. I'd be glad if somebody could trigger a
rebuild.

[0] http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2007/12/msg00338.html
[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2007/12/msg00348.html

Thanks in advance,