Ultra 1, ESP, and CD-ROM.

If anybody has problems seeing a SCSI CD-ROM drive do a cat /proc/scsi/scsi to
make sure there are no phantom devices.

I've just seen a situation where a particular (IBM-manufactured) drive responds
to all IDs if put in slot 0 but works as intended in slot 1. I'm fairly
confident it's not a connection problem, it might even be something in a higher
level of the SCSI subsystem since I might have seen a similar problem on a
different architecture yesterday.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk