Aptitude asks for installation CD

Hi all,

I just installed Debian 4.0 SPARC on my Ultra 10 and it seems to work fine
so far.

The only glitch I have (so far) is that aptitude keeps asking me for the
Network installation CD every time I want to install a piece of software.
Things work fine once I put the CD in the drive. I have installed Debian 3.1
on another (Intel) machine and this doesn't happen.

Any thoughts on how I could stop this? Thanks in advance.

--
Desmond Rivet

"That which is overdesigned, too highly specific, anticipates outcome;
the anticipation of outcome guarantees, if not failure, the absence of
grace."
                               - William Gibson, "All Tomorrow's Parties"