Re: Broadcom tg3 on Sunfire V210 problem

2007/4/16, Josip Rodin <joy@keid.carnet.hr>:
Maybe your problem is as simple as mine - the physical layout of those
cards doesn't match the numbering of the devices? I've got four, and
IIRC eth2 is the first one :)

It really worked. I was complicating things. Since Solaris was naming
it as bg0, I assumed from the beginning that I was configuring the
right interface.

I'm now using eth2 for the first physical interface and eth3 for the
second. I still don't now why it's named this way.

Thanks