Re: [sun]debian

[Please try not to send HTML email to the lists]

On Wed, Apr 04, 2007 at 12:23:11PM -0600, Wenton L. Davis wrote:

> For what (little) it's worth, when I came across a pair of E4500s last
> year, I compared Aurora with debian.  I had trouble with both
> installations, but the debian list was extremely helpful and
> supportive.  (Thanks all!)  The Aurora list never responded.  To date,
> I still have not accomplished a successful installation of Aurora, but
> both E4500s are running debian beautifully!!!  (Just wish I could pay
> the electric bill!)<br>

If you are running etch on these machines, could you please comment on
bug #417629? Does it really fail with the latest etch kernel? Is
qla1280 the correct driver for the disks in these machines?

Thanks,
--
Jurij Smakov                                           jurij@wooyd.org
Key: http://www.wooyd.org/pgpkey/                      KeyID: C99E03CC