Re: md (software) RAID missing in the installer for sparc

On Sun, Apr 01, 2007 at 02:18:11PM +0200, Josip Rodin wrote:
>   [ Fabio M. Di Nitto ]
>   * RAID cannot be selected if we are on sparc AND the partiton starts at 0
>     otherwise there will partition table corruption happening in the first
>     512 bytes of the disk.

I found another bit of info, from Fabio:

https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/silo/+bug/66727/comments/2

(Upon further meddling with my setup, I managed to make my system unbootable
again, so I'm still investigating :)

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.