Re: Problems on Blade 1000 after etch instalation

After more testing it seems that the machine does not wait for ever, at
the end it fails to found and mount the root partition.
I have also a Ultra 60 with the same instalation that boots. I have
copied the initrd in the boot directory with another file name like
"oldinit" when I try to boot with "boot:1/vmlinuz initrd=1/oldinit" I
have the same problem than with the blade 1000 (initrd.img found and
scsi module loaded but wait for root file system message and finally
dropped to a shell).

How can I make that the root file system is mounted on the blade1000?
Which is the difference that makes the Ultra60 not to load when
specifying the initrd file when this file works on normal booting?

I would thank any light on this problem.

Luis