Successful install at work on Sun Blade 1500

One of the larger modern deskside tower Suns with a Sparc processor. All
went well except that

a.) User interrupted the CD half way through the boot - once he realised
and let it boot properly the base install was faultless. Finding a Sun
keyboard with L1-A to allow us to get to the boot prom was also fun.

b.) The Sun card (VR100 ?? - rebadged ATI Radeon) appears sensitive to
which PCI slot it's in.  Xserver-xorg would report no device found.
Moving the card to a different slot cured it.

This was all at work so I haven't got a mroe detailed install report.

Beta3 looks very fine - that's the fastest and best Sun install I've had
in ages :)

Andy