password issue on sparcstation 10

hi all
I have recently been given 2 (working) Sparcstations, a 5 and a 10. The 5 is missing any ware to put removable media, so its been backburnerd, but the 10 has a floppy drive.

Unfortunately, the 10 also has a password protected prom. i found a link [1] to reset it, but it mentions "Immediately execute the commands which clear the password.", and doesn't say what the magic commands are. I was hoping someone would be able to either provide a link to useful open firmware documentation, or tell me what the commands might be.

[1] http://alcopop.org/unix/sparc/

Thanks in advance,
kk

--