Re: Porting packages to sparc -> odyssey

On Thu, 20 Apr 2006, Martin Habets wrote:

Bug #361702 has been fixed, odyssey is in unstable now for sparc.
Could you update the wiki page please? I do not have access to it.

Thanks a lot for your work! I've marked the odyssey as fixed in the wiki, but as Frans said, you should be able to do it yourself (please let me know if you have problems, I'll try to find someone who can fix it).

Best regards,

Jurij Smakov                                        jurij@wooyd.org