Re: Porting packages to sparc -> odyssey

[Sorry for the previous incomplete message, hit the wrong button]

Hi Martin,

On Tue, 4 Apr 2006, Martin Habets wrote:

I've just submitted a patch for this one to the owner, which makes it build for
SPARC and probably all other Linux architectures too.
If that gets accepted we can then upgrade the Debian package.

I've noted that on the SparcPorting page on wiki.d.o (and put you up as the owner). It might be a good idea to file a formal bug and put your patch in the BTS, so that it will not get lost.

Thanks for your work,

Jurij Smakov                                        jurij@wooyd.org