Re: Ultra 10 boot issues

your silo.conf may reflect using a single initrd instead of using the version
you are trying to boot, doing dist-upgrades have nearly always broken
something for me, almost easier to just re-install with the  newer version
of debian.  BTW going from 2.4.x to 2.6.x kernels will break your keyboard
and mouse configs, in terminals and in X, in the 2.6 kernels keyboards and
mice use standard PC and PS/2 drivers (they are all covered by these now,
even my type5c is a pc keyboard now in 2.6.8) maybe not the right wording,
but your first 2.6.x boot with sun keyboards will be whacky, make sure you
can telnet/ssh into it.

-jt

Sent from the debian-sparc forum at Nabble.com.