aha2940uw in an ultra10 problem

I am having an issue with my aha2940uw, it finds my external hdd at id4
assigns it to sda then also assigns it to sg0 with id4 also(i have a scanner
on id6 which is sg1), I was getting parity error s and it wouldn't find the
drive at all until I disabled the Detect Parity in the cards bios (which is
a pain, I have to put it in an x86 to change the cards bios settings) I've
tried disabling the bios and the like but I cannot fdisk /dev/sda to work
properly, the scsi scanner I have at the end of my chain is terminated and
works fine in xsane.

help

Sent from the debian-sparc forum at Nabble.com.