Re: OT:U10 Won't boot, possible hardware failure

Hi,

[del]
>Suddenly, the unit won't stay on. I first noticed this yesterday
>afternoon. If I toggle the power switch on the back of the unit, nine
>times out of ten nothing happens. The tenth time, it will boot and seem
>to run fine. If I come back to the unit a few hours later, it's off.
>
>My first inclination is to blame the power supply. We have been having
>moderate lightning storms here in the Northeast US, but all of my other
>equipment is OK.
[del]

A friend of mine had an Ultra-2 with similar symptoms, I swapped out
the PSU and everything's alright since then.

HTH,
Uli
--
Dipl. Inf. Ulrich Teichert|e-mail: Ulrich.Teichert@gmx.de
Stormweg 24               |listening to: Suicide Drive (The Deep Eynde)