De: Richard Marshall [mailto:Richard.Marshall@Sportbusiness.com]
Enviado el: martes, 23 de marzo de 2004 14:23
Para: 'Neil D. Roberts'; Richard Marshall
CC: debian-sparc@lists.debian.org
Asunto: RE: netra X1 tftp boot..and install

Hi Neil,

What happens is that I go into the endless loop of trying to install kernel
and base modules from either floppy disk or mounted file system. neither of
which are any help. When I try to configure modules, I can't because it has
no drivers.tgz file. I am about to try a netinst from a newer boot.img file,
but now I've got back to the problem of not being able to send a Break
signal to the netra to get into the LOM to do a boot net command. I am
trying to control the netra from a windows machine (unfortunatly). i will
let you know If I can get any further with the newer boot image.

Thanks

Rich

This e-mail is confidential and may be privileged. It may be read, copied
and used only by the intended recipient. If you have received it in error,
please contact the sender immediately by return e-mail or by telephoning +44
(0)20 7934 9000.  Please then delete the e-mail and do not disclose its
contents to any person. We believe, but do not warrant that this e-mail and
any attachments, are virus free. You should take full responsibility for
virus checking. SBG Companies reserve the right to monitor all email
communications through their internal and external networks.