Re: Ultra 5 install problem

On Sat, Mar 20, 2004 at 09:50:22AM -0600, kurt@verruckt.org wrote:

> [...]

Then try the cdrom drive from one of those other sparcs that it works
in.  It may be your cdrom drive doesn't like the burnable media.  I
bought a machine from Dell a few months ago.  Brand new machine.  The
CDROM that it came with refused to boot off a CD that I literally could
boot off of on an other machine I have.  So I used a CDROM from one of
those.  Problem solved.