Re: netra X1 tftp boot..and install

Hi,

I have just done an install on a T1 which is quite similar so the process
should be the same. Presuming your tftp boot went ok you should have the
dbootstrap install screen with you. The steps are basically all the same
except for some. Once you have your disks partitioned and initialized, you
have to go down the menu to configure the host name and the network. Once
these two are configured, then you can go ahead and install vía the
network.

Regards Neil