Seems to be working (Was: Re: Debian and IPX)

Here's an update: I burned the first ISO and booted the machine using it (using a Mac-bootable CD drive if you are curious). What I found out is the CD seems to have some corrupted files. But, if I use it to boot the machine but tell it to retrieve data off the net for installation, it seems to work (so far; it is doing this as I am typing).

I am going to let it do the complete install but I do have a question: how should I partition the 4.5GB HD in the machine? Right now (besides a /boot, /, swap, and /var), it has a rather massive /usr and /home; should I break /usr in /usr and /usr/home? If so, how big should /usr be?