Solaris 9 box as bootp/tftpd server to install debian in SS1+

Another easy question: I want to set my ss20 (solaris9) box so I can use it to netinstall debian linux in my SS1+. So, I

o created a /etc/ethers file

# cat /etc/ethers
8:0:20:c0:ff:ee katrina

o added an entry to my /etc/hosts file       katrina.kushana.com katrina     # SS1+ running Debian Linux

o manually started /usr/sbin/in.rarpd (as in /usr/sbin/in.rarpd -a -d), which results in the following messages:

# /usr/sbin/in.rarpd -a -d
/usr/sbin/in.rarpd:[1]  device le0 ethernetaddress 8:0:20:71:a0:87
/usr/sbin/in.rarpd:[1]  device le0 address
/usr/sbin/in.rarpd:[1]  device le0 subnet mask
/usr/sbin/in.rarpd:[3]  starting rarp service on device le0 address
/usr/sbin/in.rarpd:[3]  RARP_REQUEST for 8:0:20:c0:ff:ee
/usr/sbin/in.rarpd:[3]  trying physical netnum mask ffffff00
/usr/sbin/in.rarpd:[3]  good lookup, maps to

which, I would guess, indicates that it has successfully done the rarpd part. So, I then went on to setup tftp so I could get the bloody tftpboot.img file:

o Placed the tftpboot file in a known location,

-rw-r--r--   1 root     other    3161568 May 18  2002

modified the tftp entry in /etc/inetd.conf to reflect that

tftp  dgram udp6  wait  root  /usr/sbin/in.tftpd   in.tftpd -s /export/netboot

(I am not horrible concerned about security since we are behind a firewall and all the relevant ports are disabled in my router)

o Restarted inetd

# ps -e | grep inetd
   182 ?        0:01 inetd
# kill -HUP 182

From the following messages int he SS1+, it seems not to be able to get the tftpboot.img file:

ok boot net
Booting from: le(0,0,0)
Got error packet: Error Code 2 Message: Access violationreceive failed
Boot load failed

What am I missing here?