Re: Kernel 2.4.21 does not work on my SS20

hello

i think there are some other that have the same problem. i assume you had
a 2.2.x running until now. if not, the following probably isn't true.

i have a dual hypersparc at 125mhz with 1meg cache (511-6326). this one
runs fine without smp. if i try to start a smp-kernel, the usability
depends on how much ram i have installed (ie it does not work)

solution is pending... see archive for more on this topic.

gruess
vom
emi