Re: SCSI ERRORS

> I've seen that error on my SS10 with two disks as well. Do you
> have an external device (e.g. CD-ROM, Streamer) connected ?
> That error seemed to happen less frequently after I disconnected my
> external CD-ROM drive.

that's the point where scsi gets a bit esoteric: a bit to long cables, a
terminator that is not completely ok, some plugs that are dirty and you
have exactly such problems. try to reorder the devices, use another cable
and/or terminator usw. it is possible that this helps...
one time i had such a problem it was the temperature of the devices and/or
cables. turning some fans resolved it...

gruess
vom
emi