Re: i386 to sparc

Sounds like a neat application.  What's it called?  Can I download it?

Mario

I have an SS7oIP Linux app that currently runs on i386.  I am porting the app
to sparc.

I have 2.2r6 running on an Ultra5. I am a sparc newbie.  I am  comfortable
with big vs little endianness.  I make extensive use of the uintX_t
structures.  I am also using STL extensively.

Can anyone offer websites, email archives, books, articles, advice, etc. on
how to prepare for this task? Anything would be appreciated.

TIA,
Mike Mueller