RE: Changing from bootp to Static

I could find any that files specifically name resolv.conf. Does anyone know
where to look to find out why resolv.conf is lost upon reboot?

/* Mike Lieberman                            Mike@NetWright.Net */
/*                         President                            */
/*                       Net Wright LLC                         */
/*                   http://www.netwright.net                   */
/*                 Voice and Fax: 307-857-1053                  */