Re: Missing Sparc packages in the last packages

On Tue, Feb 16, 1999 at 10:18:55AM +0100, Stephane Bortzmeyer wrote:

> In the last Packages file for Sparc (Feb. 14th):
>
> xlib6g depends on xbase, which is probably wrong (xbase is just a
> compatibility package because of the great X reorganization, no one should
> depend on it). It happens only on the Sparc.

The X packages are not uptodate. It'll be corrected as soon as Anders uploads
the new X packages (probably -11).

> Mozilla does not appear. This is a serious problem because it is the only
> graphical Web browser in "main". Should I remove it from the list of
> pre-defined packages sets?

I haven't tried to compile it yet because it's such a disk space hog and
I'm short on disk space on my buildd box. Probably it's safer to remove it
from the packages set.

Greetings,

				Christian

--