Re: XWindow in Sparc4

	Hi all,
	I installed Debian Sparc in 2 Sparc/4. One is running X and the other
not :( The packages are the same in both. I made the kbd device in the two.
	When I type startx the following error occurs:
	No screen founds.
	I have another problem with csh:
	$ csh
-csh: Symbol `_IO_2_1_stdin_' has different size in shared object, consider
re-linking
  	These bugs are important to elimin because I'introducing Linux in a
envorinment of Sun running Solaris. If doesnt work very well I'll have to
return to Slowlaris :(
	Have a nice day,		Paulo Henrique

Quoting christian mock (cm@tahina.priv.at):