debian snapshots not working

Hi All,

I see that the debian snapshots are not working when we add it to sources.list. Observed it from last 3-4 days.

root@66060538e447:~# cat /etc/apt/sources.list
deb http://snapshot.debian.org/archive/debian/20150906T111056Z jessie main

Above is the content in my Debian 8 docker instance and I am getting below error

root@66060538e447:~# apt-get update
Ign http://snapshot.debian.org jessie InRelease
Err http://snapshot.debian.org jessie Release.gpg
  Unable to connect to snapshot.debian.org:http: [IP: 193.62.202.27 80]
Reading package lists... Done
W: Failed to fetch http://snapshot.debian.org/archive/debian/20150906T111056Z/dists/jessie/Release.gpg  Unable to connect to snapshot.debian.org:http: [IP: 193.62.202.27 80]

W: Some index files failed to download. They have been ignored, or old ones used instead.

I have even tried https URL by installing  ca-certificates &  apt-transport-https packages, but no luck.

Issue is not limited to debian jessie, similar issue can be seen in Buster as well

Can someone please help me if I am missing something? Or any changes needed?

Thanks in advance
Varun