Re: Server error, unable to download package

Hi Paul,

thanks for your answer, I do not understand why these packages are set to undistributable as these are still available under the official debian repositories ie: http://ftp.ch.debian.org/debian/ for example.
The main component I want to download from snapshot.debian.org of debian only contains free packages, or am I missunderstanding?

http://ftp.ch.debian.org/debian/pool/main/c/ctn/ctn_3.0.6-13+b2_i386.deb

Regards

--
Eric Keller

On Tue, Sep 16, 2014 at 5:44 PM, Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org> wrote:
On Tue, Sep 16, 2014 at 8:15 PM, Eric Keller wrote:

> I am mirroring 2 snapshot debian timestamp, and the following packages
> are not available:
> could someone tell me what to do in this case?

403 means that the file you have requested has been removed, usually
due to us not having distribution permission. You can find a log of
removals and reasons for removal here:

http://snapshot.debian.org/removal/

--
bye,