Re: Debian snapshot.debian.org replica on the Amazon cloud?

On Tue, 11 Feb 2014, James Bromberger wrote:

> Can I get access to the database on sibelius to arbitarily grab
> fresh dumps of the data from there for snapshot? I'd like to play
> with it tomorrow if thats OK?

I think you are in the snapshot group now, so you should have all the
access there is.  See sudo -l and [1].

That being said, the database is even accessible for unprivileged users.
Just run "psql service=snapshot".

1. https://dsa.debian.org/user/sudo/