Re: pull request

On Tue, 19 Oct 2010, Yaroslav Halchenko wrote:

> On Tue, 19 Oct 2010, Peter Palfrader wrote:
> > > http://snapshot.debian.org/archive/debian-ports/20101001T005411Z/dists/
> > > I seems unable to enter any of the distributions... actually I am receiving
> > > error while trying to access any date ... actually anything at all including
> > > root... is it under upgrade now?
>
> > The upgrade broke snapshot, because config['warnings'] didn't exist -> KeyError.
> sorry man... should have I defaulted it in app_globals.py ?

Of course this didn't show up during testing with the development.ini
fresh out of git. :)

Anyway, had tried that but it didn't help, hence the second commit.
Commit mail's slow tonight, but http://snapshot-master.debian.org/git/
ought to have it.  The mirror on git.debian.org only updates every 30
minutes.

Cheers,