Re: incorporating snapshot.d.o into patch-tracker.d.o

On Sun, 25 Apr 2010, sean finney wrote:

> there's already been a few informal mentions of this idea going back to
> before s.d.o was up and available, i figure now is as good of a time as
> any to try and get something a bit more concrete from it.

So, just for those reading along at home, a quick update.

Sean and I had a few short bursts on IRC.

I have pointed out the existance of the json API, see
http://git.debian.org/?p=mirror/snapshot.debian.org.git;a=blob_plain;f=API

Also, NFS-mounting stabile's farm to the patch-tracking machine might be
doable.