Receive 10% for the back to school!

Title: Zebrabook
Did you manage to survive the back to school period? Congrats!
Having trouble viewing this email? click here
Zebrabook. Back to school for your kids!
I create my Zebrabook!
Did you manage to survive the back to school period? Congrats!

To celebrate with you, we are offering you 10% discount* with the code FUNSCHOOL17 for our entire range of magical books, which are sure to keep your children fascinated by telling them their very own story.

Why?

Because we know you're going to need a moment of peace and quiet.
And we don't want to leave the process of helping your kids learn to read exclusively to the teachers.

Have a great back to school!

The Zebrabook team

* Discount available until the 30th of September 2017
Name and surname of your child. The book of Nathan Janssens. The many talents of Gary Brown. The European tour of Emma Michel.
I offer a book!
Follow us on Facebook and Instagramfacebookinstagram
If you no longer wish to receive our emails, click here