[Ann] Regarding Sept 14, 2011 - 1

Reading Time - 58 secs.

In the event an associate or yourself missed all or a portion of the briefing in August regarding the recent announcement by ICANN concerning Internet Domain Names, here's your opportunity to catch up.

The global marketing space just got shifted, big time! And a tsunami cometh. The Internet will no longer be the same platform for serious marketers as brand new weaponry called the gTLD just got introduced by ICANN.

This weaponry introduced by ICANN for waging global-image cyber wars, creating tactical advantage for mass customer acquisition and customer retention has clear demands for a brand new level of understanding on marketing and name identity expansion.

This program will impact e-commerce visibility and therefore all types of big and small name identities. Organizations will be at fault to ignore this and must explore their options.

In view of the profound implications it presents to the business community, I will host a special Executive Intelligence Briefing Webinar.

My guest will be one of the planets top experts in this area.

Live on September 14th, 2011

For full details and to book-in http://www.aarm.org/info_igtld.html

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

I hope you will join in this very timely and serious discussion.

Regards,

Robert

Robert T. Stacey
President - AARM
roberttstacey@aarm.org
http://www.aarm.org
qt

If you have received this email in errror please accept our apologies. Insert removal in the subject line and email to removal@aarm.org and we'll be sure to take care of it. To reach our website http://www.aarm.org

Robert T. Stacey