Re: Please check EAD DTD Debian package?

Am Sonntag, den 28.03.2010, 00:08 +0100 schrieb Daniel Leidert:
> Am Freitag, den 26.03.2010, 13:59 -0700 schrieb Jack Bates:
> > Here's my Debian package,
> > http://www.sfu.ca/~jdbates/debian/pool/dtd-ead/
> >
> > I'm interested in making a Debian package to install the EAD DTD, and
> > register it with the catalog system
>
> Ok, a few hints:
[..]

Something I forgot: dh_installxmlcatalogs is not part of debhelper. You
need to add xml-core to build-deps and you have to add the call to
dh_installxmlcatalogs to debian/rules (probably call it after
dh_installcatalogs). Otherwise the XML catalog doesn't get installed at
all and there is also no ID registration.

Regards, Daniel