RE: Open position available

This opportunity is great for people looking for extra income.
Want to have extra income so that you could get out of debt?
No special skills required! No fees to start! We will train you.
Your personal coach will explain you how to put the internet and your computer to work for you.
No matter what you currently do for a living, you can join our team and make money!
You can start part time until you're ready to go full-time or start full time right away.
Our company is designed to take advantage of the exploding internet technology market.
Unlimited Income Potential! Take Action and Start Doing Something Positive TODAY!
Just 10 hours per week you need to contribute. No start up costs or any expenses!
You can try it on for size without jeopardizing your current position!
Spend more time with your family doing the things that bring enjoyment to your life!
Your commitment to success can make it all happen!

APPLY NOW to find out more about this exciting opportunity.
To continue with the application process please fill in our online application at:

http://www.micro-trading.com/careers.html