Re: LDP docbook-depending packages

Hi Junichi,

Thanks for the heads-up on this. I also need to update docbook-stylesheets in the next couple of days, so I will get a chance to look into this in some detail.

Wish I could offer more, but I'm not currently on a debian machine...

'Sounds like we may need to poke the upstream maintainer (which I'll do) to see what the long-term plan is for the ldp-stylesheets. It'd be nice to minimize the changes we need to make for the ldp-stylesheets to work properly on Debian.

Wednesday I'll post what I've learned.

Cheers,
Mark

To: 282857@bugs.debian.org, djpig@debian.org,

Junichi Uekawa wrote:
Hi

I've just noticed that LDP docbook stylesheets have been massively redone.

There are two points:

	symlinks aren't going to be installed by dpkg if it's been a directory before
(i.e. your compatibility symlinks aren't installed when upgraded, it needs to be done in postinst)

	filenames are dramatically different.
Thus, I have to rewrite my xsl stylesheets for wysihtml
			pbuilder
			update-cluster
			whatever else.
			-- is there anything else that is affected by this change?

regards,
	junichi